Skip to content
- Go to https://www.nominet.uk/whois/ and make sure that things are setup correctly for the domain to be used.
- Add the domain as an Addon domain in the cPanel. Leave the ftp username with the default value, set the document root to be public_html, use a secure password (no need to record it) and click on “Add Domain”.
- In the cPanel go to “Lets Encrypt” and get a regular (not wildcard) certificate. It will take a minute or two to happen.
- Go to https://croquet-websites.org.uk/wp-admin/network/sites.php and find the site and “Edit” it. On the Info tab change the site URL to the new one.
- Visit the site and login – you will be taken to the old page so go back to the new one and enter the dashboard for that site.
- Go to “Tools/Better Search Replace”, select all the tables with Ctrl-A and replace the old URL (https://croquet-websites.org.uk/xxx) with the new one (https://yyy). Do a dry run first then make the change.
- Invite the user to have email accounts set up.